22 April 2009

Hard to take?

In my college, we need to take over 400 points in TOEIC test. If we couldn’t take over 400 points until the graduation, we can’t graduate from the college. Most of teachers and professors told us like “The score of the TOEIC test is not the only one way to scale your English ability” but we must take over 400 points... As I posted before, I have already taken over 400 points in TOEIC test before. But I must join two English classes. These classes’ level are not so high because most of us can’t take over 400 points. In these classes, they are trying to teach us how to take over 400 points in TOEIC test. Most of them told us like “listening section is important and easy to take more points”. But it is not so profitable information for me...


One professor told me “you don’t have to take these two English classes, if you can take over 800 points in TOEIC test”. But I couldn’t take over 800 points in TOEIC test in March. I need 60 more points to absent these classes in fairly... :(


Of course, I’ll keep studying English and other subjects. These days, I couldn’t take a lot of time to post this blog. But I hope I will keep posting new article every weekday. with babyish and wrong English lol


Anyway, I will keep studying and someday I wanna take over 900 points... LOL


Thank you.

Good day & Peace and Smile!

http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/

Tweet This

No comments: