16 April 2009

Medical checkup

Today I went through medical checkup. Every year I need to go through medical checkup in my college. I think most of college students in Japan need to go through medical checkup like me. Especially in April. Japan's school year start from April. And many people use train to go to colleges or companies. In the morning, there are a lot of crowded
trains that are running around Tokyo. In April, there are a lot of freshmen in Tokyo. I think many of them don't know the exact train that they need to ride. So, trains are delaying especially in April. Freshmen made these delays, I heard.

I don't have to use trains to go to the college because I can go there by bicycle. Bicycle is really useful transportation way, I believe. I don't have to pay to use my own bicycle. (Of course, I need to buy my bicycle first) Then, I don't have to worry about these delays. I can go to the college by my own pace. But some of my friends are worry
about this problems. Sometimes they late for class.

Anyway, medical checkup. I have to go to the college early in the morning and I need to take today's first urine. But every checkup went good I believe. I can't know the result of x-ray checkup. Of course, I can know which I need take more check or not soon. But I can't know that right now:( I believe every thing went good.
Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: