14 April 2009

Honya taisho








Last Monday, incorporated nonprofit organization "本屋大賞実行委員会(Honya taisho executive committee)" announced this year's "本屋大賞(Honya taisho)". This prize is for the book that was selected by staffs of bookstores in Japan. This year's "本屋大賞(Honya taisho)" is "告白(Kokuhaku)" that written by 湊かなえ(Kanae MINATO).

Until last year, I didn't like to read books. But last year I could change my mind and started to read a lot of books. And I could speed up my reading pace. Now I read over one book in a week. It's looks not so great, but I didn't read even one book in a month, before. Then for me it is really great progress.

These days, I love to go to bookstores. And I spent much time in bookstores. Some one said like "Bookstores are wonderland for me", I didn't feel such a feeling before. But now I can know this feeling. Bookstores are wonderland but I need to care about my schedule.
Do you like reading books?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted