09 April 2009

time











These days, I strongly feel that I need to have a watch. Usually I don't have a watch. Most of my friends agreed with my opinion because we have a mobile phone and we can check correct time when we watch our mobile phone. But...

We have some situations that we can't use mobile phone. For example, I can't use mobile phone when I'm in test. I need to turn off my mobile phone. If there's no clock in the room, I can't know what time.

For example, I can't use mobile phone when I'm taking class. In this situation, I can't know what time. But I don't have to know what time, when I'm taking class.

I strongly felt that I need to have a watch when I took TOEIC test in March. I forgot to bring a watch when I took TOEIC test like I wrote before. I was suffering from invisible enemy "time", during I was answering "reading section". Then I decided to have one.

Also, I think I can save my time. As they say "time is money". If I have a watch, I think I can save my time and can use my precious time well. How do you think?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: