20 April 2009

JAL

Today I went to JAL's safety promotion center. The Safety promotion center is near in Haneda(Tokyo) Airport. This center founded in 2006, not to forget about one airplane crash. I'm 20 years old now then I don't know exactly about this crash. This airplane crash happened in 12th August, 1985. Japan airlines flight 123 from Tokyo International Airport (Tokyo) to Osaka International Airport (Itami) crashed into mountain in Gunma prefecture. 505 passengers and 15 crews died because of this airplane crash. It remains the deadliest single-airplane crash in history.

We can know about this airplane crash in this center. This center was founded only for JAL's employees but they decided to open their door to public. Then we can visit the center only weekdays. But we need to book to visit the center.

Then I booked it and visit the center today with my friends. We went there because we need to go there. I'm in engineering course then we need to learn ethics. In the ethics class, we need to write some report and we need to make presentation about the theme. One of the report that is about the feedback of this center. Then I need to write a report about this center right know....

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: