13 April 2009

dryness of the eye

These days, I watch PC or Mac's display much time. Right now, I'm writing this article then I need to watch the display of my MacBook. But I think this made my eyes dry...

So, I decided to post my article without using my eyes!

Of course, it is joke. I might be able to type without using my eyes but I need to check all letters that I typed after I typed whole article.

But I believe that I need to reduce the time to watch these displays...

In Tokyo, I think we are in dry season... It's like summer... The highest temperature was about 25 degrees (Celsius). It's almost summer. And these days there's no rain... There's rainy days but it's half of the average year's rainy days.
It is good for Sakura but it is not good for our daily life I think.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: