04 June 2009

Where are they goin'?

I live in Japan. I'm uptight about two countries. One of them is China. Today is the 20th anniversary of Tiananmen square incident. 20 years ago, I was baby then I don't know what happened at that time. But I can search on the internet or library. I heard some major news agencies broadcasted about the incident today but China government blocked it. I think, they must not block such news. And they must think about the incident to build new China.

I can't say stronger because I don't know much about Chines government and Chinese people. But I hope they will change their policy by themselves.

Another country is DPR Korea. I don't know what they are planning. But we must take strong action against this country. They must stop nuclear bomb test and missile test. And free the abduction victims.

Their actions are all nonsense. I hope Chinese government take strong action against DPR Korea. DPR Korea is like a little devil. We must stop DPR Korea's overdrive.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: