12 August 2010

100 of photos



I forgot how many photos that I took on 8th August. I couldn't join the carrying portable shrine due to my injury this year. That means I could take enough time to take photos with my DSLR and iPhone 4.

Well, I thought that it's difficult to take photos with my DSLR, because I could use only one hand but I could do that. Mostly, I like to take photos with manual setting. I used to change focus, shatter speed, diaphragm and ISO at every time before I shoot. But if I refer these settings to my DSLR, all I need to do is just shooting. And that means I could take thousands of photos on 8th August. lol

I wanted to check all of these photos on my MacBook, but my MacBook is not working smoothly these days... Maybe I should check new MacBook or MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.

Then I decided to upload all of my photos that I took on 8th August. So, there are some blurred photos... Sorry for that.

Also, I took some videos with iPhone 4. Because iPhone 4 can take 720p HD video, I couldn't check well on my MacBook again... (My MacBook's graphic chip is too poor to edit/watch HD video.) So, I uploaded all of them. If you have a time, please check them and comment to them.

You can access to my photos and videos from link below.

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=197673&id=717222117&l=4485d58c46
Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/masaya_yoshizawa/sets/72157624707250726/
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/0911masaya#p/a

Thank you
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

Wow, nice pics! And I also checked some of ur vids and they were just AWESOME - Good job, man!
I'd love to go to see the festival one day, that would be much more amazing than just viewing its photos! I dont even know where Hachioji is though xD

Masaya said...

Thank you.
Yeah, it's really fun when you join the festival! Come and join!!