16 March 2009

TOEIC

Yesterday, I took the TOEIC examination in Takushoku University. This is my second challenge to take the TOEIC examination in other college. Last time, my score was 645. I hope I could take over this score.

BTW, there is the award about English in our college. If we take over 450 in TOEIC exam, they give us Tosho-card (¥5,000). But we need to apply for it by ourselves. Of course, I applied for it and I got Tosho-card on 5th March. :)

I will go to advanced course from this April. In advanced course, we need to take over 550 in TOEIC exam. But I’ve already taken over 550 in TOEIC exam, then I’m not worrying about that. I think, I can get Tosho-card again next year. That is good thing, but I will keep trying. Of course, score of TOEIC exam is not the only way to scale our English ability.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: