18 November 2009

Chemistry exam

I had an examination today the subject of that exam was Chemistry. I'm not majoring Chemistry but we need to take this class and pass the exam. I'm not so interested in Chemistry because it's really complicated and need to remember a lot of words/formulas.


Of course, I studied these days for the exam that I took today but I couldn't get high marks, I felt. When I was studying for the exam I felt that "Chemistry is a little interesting subject". Maybe I won't to work for the chemical maker or medicine maker but I want to study a little bit about Chemistry if I have a chance.


The exam that I took today was "mid-term exam". Yeah, there are about 4 more months to study Chemistry in the college! I will study hard and get more knowledge on Chemistry maybe...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

I said good-bye to Chemistry thingy when I was in the 2nd year of high school coz I thought it would never gonna be my thing in my life lol! I'm in the middle of mid-term exam week too, just one more exam left(need sleep...)! Wish you good luck on your exams!

Masaya said...

I believed that I said good-bye to Chemistry when I was in the 2nd year of high school too. But I need to take it in this term.
I have 2 more exams in a few weeks... Good luck to you too.