30 June 2008

Chemical experiment

My friend and I found Pepsi's new taste "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" in supermarket. Then I bought "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" and my friend bought "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" and "PEPSI NEX zero". After we back to our class room my friend started to mix it in cup. Look at the photo below. 



"PEPSI NEX zero" is on left and "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" is on center. And you can also see mixed PEPSI on the right. Look at the cup! Its color are green! 




You can see big size of photo of mixed PEPSI on right. It's like slime. Maybe you can find it in Dragon Quest. LOL

It's not good looks, but its taste not so bad. But I think, not mixed "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" was better than mixed one. And I think, I "PEPSI NEX zero" was better than "PEPSI Blue Hawaii". If you have a chance like this, you should try it. LOL

Anyway, I got the information of "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" so I'll write about this. "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" is selling only in Japan. Then, it is hard to buy "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" in other country like United States. Sorry... But ask your country's Pepsi.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

nainii said...

experiment interesting ^^
if you mix coca cola and mentos, you discover that a reaction between the rough surface of the Mentos, and the potassium benzoate and aspartame contained in Diet Coke were responsible for the famous geyser reaction, in which the liquid can spew up to 10 feet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM

Masaya said...

Thank you for your message. I saw the movie. That was really great! :)