14 January 2009

Fun Mon Curry











"Fun mon" is short for "Funky monkey babys". They are the singer of Japan. Their home town is Hachioji. My home town is Hachioji too. lol

About half of a year have passed since I found that restaurant. At that time, I and my friend decided to go there together.

Long long time passed but today, we went there!
Chef of that curry restaurant are Indian nationals. The restaurant had a nice mood. The curry was authentic Indian food.

It looks spicy but it was not so spicy. It was good.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Furusawa said...

Hi :)

I want to make progress in
English too, so
your blog is helpful to me.

I'll come again !!

Masaya said...

Hi mia

Thank you for your comment!
I hope we can improve our English.

Ganbarimasho~ :D