01 June 2009

300th post











This is 300th post.
But today I will post about some exhibitions that I went on Saturday.

I posted the Louvre exhibition that are holding at "国立西洋美術館(The national museum of western art)" on 11th May. At that time, I wrote like I will go to another exhibition at "国立新美術館(the national art center tokyo)". Today is the last day of the Louvre exhibition at "国立新美術館(the national art center tokyo)". Then I went there on Saturday.

This was the first time to visit "国立新美術館(the national art center tokyo)". I felt that the national art center tokyo is really big. I think, the national art center tokyo is more than three times than the national museum of western art.

At this exhibition, I could know that there's mummy in the Louvre, first time. I had strong impression on the Louvre museum that there's only the arts of Europe. But there's some great arts that's not from Europe. And I could enjoy it.

On Saturday, I also went to the other exhibition that are holding near there. But I will post about that tomorrow.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: