10 June 2009

Million seller











I bought Haruki Murakami's latest novel "1Q84" on the first day of its sales. I wrote about this before. I heard the news about this novel yesterday. According to the news his latest novel "1Q84" became million seller in 12 days.

Some says we are in the deep slump in book sales. But "1Q84" is hardcover and its price is 3,600 JPY (about 36 USD) to buy both book1 and book2. And many people couldn't know its contents.

Anyway, I've already read the book. I like this book. I think, people who likes Haruki Murakami's works would love the story. I don't know when this book will translate into English or other language. But this book will be translated into English or other language, I believe.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: