11 May 2009

Louvre








I went to the Louvre museum on Saturday.

Of course, this is not true. It's hard to go to France...

But there are two exhibition of the Louvre in Tokyo that I wrote before. "国立新美術館(The national art center tokyo)" in Roppongi and "国立西洋美術館(the national museum of western art)" in Ueno. Then I went to "国立西洋美術館(the national museum of western art)" with my friends.

Fortunately, we didn't have to wait to buy ticket but we had to wait to entry. There were not so many people in the ticket counter but in the museum there were a lot of people...

There were a few pictures that I know. (I don't know much about these pictures...)

Anyway, I felt many Japanese likes Johannes Vermeer. If I have a chance, I wanna go to "国立新美術館(the national art center tokyo)" too.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: