15 June 2009

photo

I like taking photos. And I uploaded some of photos that I took on my web page. But I got a mail from MobileMe team. According to their mail, they will be retiring .Mac HomePage on 7th July, 2009. I don't know why but I won't be able to update my web page after 7th July. Then I was looking for the web services like .Mac HomePage. But I couldn't..

Then I changed my mind to use photo storage like Flickr, Picasa, etc... First, I checked Picasa because I have a google account. But I felt that Picasa is not suitable for my need. Then I checked MobileMe's photo gallery but I felt this is hard to access from people who are not member of MobileMe.

Finally, I checked Flickr. But there's one big problem, I need to create new account to use Flickr.com. But I created new account then started to use Flickr. I think, Flickr is suitable for my use I believe. Of course, I'm beginner of flickr so I can't use the site well... I will check some features on flickr. And upload more photos.

If you are interested in, please check my flickr page. The URL is "http://www.flickr.com/photos/masaya_yoshizawa/".

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: