17 June 2009

lost again...

Today I was watching the soccer game Japan national team vs Australia national team. In 2006, Japan national team and Australia national team did the game in FIFA world cup 2006. At that time, Japan national team lost the game...

This time, we are in World cup soccer qualifier. And Japan national team and Australia national team are both in the same group. And both of us got the ticket for World Cup 2010. But we had a last game against Australia in Melbourne.

Many Japanese believed that they would revenge against Australia, before the game. They could get one goal from Australia, but they lost again. Some key players were absent in this game but they had to win the game. Because the head coach Takeshi Okada said, "We are aspiring to become top 4 in FIFA World Cup 2010". If I can, I wanna go to South Africa to watch the game. But I think, it's hard to go. Then I might watch it on TV...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: