26 June 2009

great people

I heard that news this morning on radio. After I came back from my college, I checked LA times and some news companies' web site. Of course, I checked Japanese companies' one and newspaper. That happened early in the morning (JST), then I couldn't find the news on morning edition of course. But there were many articles on evening edition.

Michael Jackson died.

There are many fans in the world and I'm one of these people.

I heard the news that many of CD stores ordered Michael Jackson's CD because many people are buying his CD. 150,000 CDs. I think, this will be the new record in Japan.

Today, I was planning to post different article. I was not planning to post an article about "Michael Jackson" because I couldn't expect it of course. But I think, I don't have to change today's title "great people" because I was planning to post an article that about Japanese great people. And Michael Jackson is also great people, I believe.

Yesterday I attended the lecture. In the lecture, Japanese great people. Some says he is future Nobel Prize winner. And I believe that he will be the winner of Nobel Prize in immediate future. He is now over 80 years old but he was really powerful. His name is Jun-ichi Nishizawa. He is now president of Iwate Prefectural University but he is also a researcher. His speech was really interesting and I could enjoy it. And I can't believe he is over 80 years old...

Anyway, there's many great people. They are really powerful and give us hope. But even these great people would die. Michael Jackson's news reminded me about that.

Until the time will come, I'll do my best like Mr. Jun-ichi Nishizawa. And I hope he will be the winner of Nobel Prize.

Thank you.
May Michael Jackson's soul rest in peace.
Tweet This

No comments: