30 June 2009

They are not

When I heard the news that the Japanese government decided to add new offer to special offer for ETC users, I thought like that. They are not thinking about green action. I didn't think the special offer for ETC users are not good plan like I wrote before. The special offer could boost the traffic volume on expressway and a lot of CO2 from cars.

I read one philosopher's opinion. In that opinion he criticized that the government that they were not discuss much. This is not about the special offer for ETC users. He criticized them when the government pass the new law for organ donation. According to his opinion, they discussed only 9 hours for that law. Many people paid attention to that law because this law might define brain death as death. But the government discussed about this law only 9 hours...

I think, they might discussed about this special offer for ETC users only an hour. Or they discussed it less than an hour...

They are not trying to decrease the CO2 and solve the global warming earnestly, I think. Don't you think so?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: