25 June 2009

Pepsi's new taste














I think, this is the fourth time to post article about the pepsi. First time was 12th June, 2007. At that time, I posted about their new flavor "PEPSI Ice cucumber". Second, on 30th June, 2008. At that time, I posted about their new flavor "PEPSI Blue Hawaii" and "PEPSI Nex zero". On 30th October, 2008, I posted about "PEPSI white". You can find these flavors and check my poor English from the link. I believe that my English is improving... I hope so...

Anyway, PepsiCo introduced their new flavor coke on Tuesday. I heard the news that they would release it on Tuesday, but I forgot about that on Tuesday. Then I couldn't buy it on the release day... lol

But today I went to supermarket with my friend and we found it. Of course, me and my friend bought it. :D

This flavor is limited time offer as usual. The flavor is "PEPSI shiso". I think, I should say it as "Japanese basil". Anyway, the label says "Japanese refreshing flavor". I think, this copy is quite right. But some might not like this flavor. But I like it. If you have a chance to come to Japan, you should try it... lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: