09 June 2009

One more week...

Apple introduced new iPhone and new MacBook Pros this morning. (from 2 a.m. JST) I'm using iPhone 3G. Next week, I can update my iPhone OS to 3.0. If I update to OS 3.o, I can copy and paste, MMS and other great features I heard.

Of course, new iPhone (iPhone 3G S) is really fascinating. If I can I wanna buy new iPhone, but... My terms of iPhone's subscribing don't allow to buy it. I can buy it but I need to pay more. So, I don't have much money to buy new iPhone...

Also, I wanna buy new MacBook Pro. I think, it is really cheap. In January, 2008, I bought my MacBook. I can buy 15-inch MacBook Pro if I have same purse of my old MacBook. I might buy it if I can... Until then, I will use my MacBook.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: