18 June 2009

Version 3.0














This morning (or mid-night), Apple released iPhone's latest OS iPhone OS 3.0. I'm iPhone 3G user but I'm not planning to buy new iPhone 3G S because I don't have a much money to buy new one... And I felt that I don't need it. I have Sanyo's HD video camera so I'm not worrying about the video. It's rare for me to be lost then, I don't need compass.

But speed...
I watched the movie on YouTube.com, that showed me how iPhone 3G S is fast. I felt iPhone 3G S is really fast. But I'll wait with my iPhone 3G... lol

Anyway, I installed it at 2 a.m. (JST). Yes, this early morning. And I needed to wait about a half of an hour to download the software... But now I can cut, copy and paste on my iPhone. I can use MMS. I can type e-mail with landscape keyboard. I can't use the Internet Tethering in Japan...

I couldn't have a much time to use this OS 3.0. Then I hope that I can use other new services as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: