14 August 2009

amazon addiction?











Do you usually use online shopping like amazon? It was rare to use online shopping before. But these days I often use it. I think, I use amazon every month and order some books. And yesterday I bought some books and I received it just now.

Of course, I prefer bookstore than amazon because I can explore thousands of books there. And I can discover some new books that I've never known. Usually I spend over an hour to discover books that I want to read. But it's difficult to take such a long time... Then I use amazon sometimes to buy some books.

On amazon, there are really many books. There's books more than bookstore. I feel that I "discover" books when I use bookstores. But I don't feel that I "discover" books when I use amazon. I feel that I "search" books when I use amazon. Don't you think so?

Anyway, I also like amazon. I can fast and easily find books that I want to read when I use amazon. And I can receive it 1 or 2 days after my order.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Lyvia said...

I just used Amazon once!lol
But last week i tried to used rakuten to order Ice-cream for my japanese friend.It was too difficult for me because there were lot's of kanji that i don't understand!LOL!!It takes me 2 days to take an order!orz!!But im so glad that i did it and my friend received it on time!!LOL!!Mayb i will be addicted to rakuten services as well.LOL

Masaya said...

Wow great!
I've never used rakuten yet. Maybe I will try to use rakuten too. lol