19 June 2009

Seminar and mock test

Last Friday, I posted an article that's about the seminar that I joined. I joined the trial course. After I joined the trial course, I heard that I can join another course if I want. Then I submit the application at there. Then I went there again yesterday.

There are 4 courses that I can choose. Course for 470 points, course for 600 points, course for 730 points and course for 860 points. These points are the score of TOEIC. I was torn between course for 730 points and course for 860 points because my score was 740 in March. But finally, I decided to joint course for 860 because I'm studying to get over 900 points in TOEIC.

That course was really nice. People in there were really kind and they're very earnest to study English. And they spoke English very well. In my opinion, I wanna join that class if I can. But...

I think, it's hard to go there. I need about an hour to get there. And I have a lot of classes that I need to take in my college...
But I might join such course from next April because I won't have to take a lot of classes next year.

Anyway, mock test. I need to take English classes in my college until I'll get over 800 points in TOEIC or end of the 1st grade. And our english teachers planned to hold the mock test to know our level. I think, it's better to show them the score of TOEIC test. But they wanted to hold it.

And today was the day of mock test. Of course, I joined and I marked it after the test. But I couldn't believe my score at the mock test. I could get about 800 points... I mean, the score was 795-885.

I couldn't believe the score because I felt that "I'm losing my score from March" before the mock test. But this is the good news for me I believe. I hope that I can take over 800 points in TOEIC in official test. Now, I'm planning to take the TOEIC test in September.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: