02 June 2009

骨 hone










Yesterday, I wrote about the Louvre exhibition at the national art center tokyo. After I went to the national art center tokyo, I went to the 21_21 design sight at Tokyo Midtown to see another exhibition. "骨(Hone)". It's difficult to translate into English the word "骨", I think. This case I should say "skeleton" is better, I think.

This exhibition is not exhibit animals' skeletons. They are exhibiting skeletons of industrial products. I believed so before I've been there. But there were some skeletons of animals such as ostrich, snake, giraffe, etc....

Of course, there were skeleton of industrial products such as Sony's Rolly. And there were some X-ray pictures of products such as Boeing 777, Dyson's vacuum cleaner, etc...

But they are not main exhibits of this exhibition, I think. There were a lot of funny and interesting exhibits there. I believe that you can enjoy it. If you wanna go, go to 21_21 design sight in Tokyo Midtown. Or please ask me to get more information about this exhibition.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

P.S.
I hope every passengers and crew members of Flight AF 447 are staying safe.
Tweet This

No comments: