01 May 2009

GW

From today, my golden week have begun. But most of my golden week, I would work in part time. Because I can’t take a lot of time to earn money during the season of classes. I felt that I should do something different that I can’t do during the season of classes.

Then I went to the museum near my house. I was planning to go that museum during long time. I watched the exhibition of contemporary art in the morning. After that I went to library and read some books there. But I wanted to read some books that I couldn’t find in the library. Then I went to the book store. I posted about “本屋大賞(Honya taisho)” I wanted to read some nominated books.

I bought “告白(Kokuhaku)” by “湊かなえ(Kanae MINATO)”. But I couldn’t find “のぼうの城(Nobou no shiro)” by “和田竜(Ryu WADA)”. I read the “告白(Kokuhaku)” before I started to post this article. I could enjoy this story. I read some review on “amazon.com” but their reviews were so different. I think, half of them posted like “it’s nice story” or “I like it”. But a rest of them posted like “it’s not so enjoyable story” or “I don’t like it”. In my opinion, I like this story. If you have a chance, you should read this story...

After I bought this book, I changed tires of car and washed it. I don’t have a lot of time to drive the car. But sometimes, I drive the car. I like driving. :)
Do you like driving?

BTW, I will post new article on next Thursday. Update every “weekday” in Japan. GW is not “weekday”... Then I will post new article on next “weekday”, I mean Thursday. See you at that time.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Driving in Los Angeles, California is very frustrating. There is always traffic and people driving dangerously. So, I don't really like driving that much. lol

Masaya said...

Oh, really!?

In holidays like GW, it's same as Japan, I think. Driving on holidays is very frustrating... :)
But I like driving if it's not on holidays... lol