08 September 2008

System

On
Friday, I wrote about national pension plan. Paying 14,410 yen per month is really tough especially for students like me. Then there are special plan for students and young people. If we fulfill the terms, we don't have to pay.

I'm still students then I don't have to pay until I'll graduate. But fist of all I need to go to the city office and apply for it. I got the letter from the government. On the letter, there are some telephone numbers. I didn't know how to apply for. Then I called to the city office. The city employee answer my question then I got I need to go to the city office and apply for it.

In the morning, I went to the city office to apply for it. I brought my student card and the letter. I could apply for it as soon as when I arrived at the city office. The city employees worked very fast. (I believed that they don't work so quickly.) I could done my mission very fast.

But there are one problem. I need to apply for it again in April, 2009. I need to go there again in April, 2009... Of course, I will go because I don't wanna pay until I'll graduate...

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: