30 September 2008

The last day











Today
is the last day of September. And today is the last day of my long long Summer holidays... I need to go to college from tomorrow. Before that I need textbooks that will need in the lessons of next term. I went to college and bought a textbook. I'm in last year of my college then I don't have to attend a lot of lessons in next term. So, I bought only one textbook for the next term.

But I have an appointment in college before that. I went to college at 10:30. I joined the meeting until 12:00. Book store in our college will open at 14:00... I needed to wait until its open... I waited for a couple of hours then I bought only one textbook... I don't feel I wasted the time but maybe I could do something during a couple of hours. 

And my summer holidays. My summer holidays were about 2 months. But most of time I did my part time job... I joined a few parties (like wine party). I bought an iPhone. I got older. I went to Kawaguchiko alone... I could do many things and enjoyed it  but I wanna do something more.

I wanna go trip to foreign country. I wanna talk in English with many people. I wanna drive a motorcycle. I wanna dive. I wanna skydive. I wanna challenge to rock-climbing. I wanna challenge to free-climbing. I wanna do my homework....
Of course, last one is joke...LOL

What do you want to do?
Anyway, this is not the last day of my web log. I'll keep posting my web log.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: