17 September 2008

Environmental destruction with no future











Last
week, I went to Mt. Takao and I posted a short report on my web log. And Today, I went near there. There are many nature but also there are some artifacts. They are building new high way there.

In 1967, Chuo expressway was open to traffic. Chuo expressway is located in near Mt. Takao. Also there is a plan to built new expressway there. "Ken-o expressway". Last year Ken-o expressway was connected to Chuo expressway in Takao. And they are now in construction to connect it to Yokohama. "Ken-o expressway" is long expressway the road started from Yokohama and last stop is Kisarazu (Chiba).

They are now in construction to built new tunnel in Takao. Many people in there are disapproving and I'm disapproving too. There are many natures and we need to protect them. People who are planed this expressway, told us this expressway will be really good for all of us. But I don't think so. This is just "environmental destruction". If they destroyed the nature there, nature will not be back. And this type of expressway will be disappear in near future I believe. Then we don't need new expressway like "Ken-o expressway". I think, train transports is better than using cars.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page.
Tweet This

No comments: