26 September 2008

Day-tripper











Yesterday,
I went to day-trip like I posted before. I went to Kawaguchiko(河口湖) yesterday. I went there by train. It took about 90 minutes to arrive to Kawaguchiko(河口湖). Kawaguchiko(河口湖) is located in Yamanashi prefecture, Japan. It is one of Fuji five lakes. Five lakes are Yamanakako(山中湖), Motosuko(本栖湖), Saiko(西湖), Shojiko(精進湖) and Kawaguchiko(河口湖). All of five lakes are located in base of Mt.Fuji.

I think, Kawaguchiko is easiest lake to access. Because we can go there by train. But other lakes can't access by train. We have to use car or bus to get other lakes. There is amusement park "Fujikyu Highland" near Kawaguchiko. There are some roller coasters. Fujiyama, Eejanaika and Dodonpa are famous roller coasters. But I've never ride such a roller coaster... I don't like these.

My plan of day-trip was different from real one.  First, my plan was to go to Kiyosato, Yamanashi. But Kiyosato is far away from my house. I need 3 hours to take there. Then I changed my plan to go to Kawaguchiko. I can go there about 90 minutes. And it is also famous resort near Tokyo. If I have a chance, I will go to Kiyosato maybe.

Anyway, I went there because I wanted to take photos there. I could take many photos there. Actually I took 100 photos there. Then I upload some of them on my web page. Please check it!

This trip was good but there was one problem. The weather. The weather was good but... Cloud covered top of Mt.Fuji then I couldn't see overview of Mt.Fuji yesterday...

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Seems like you had fun. You should bring friends along with you, so you can take embarrassing pictures of them.

Masaya said...

Thank you for your comment!
I think so too. But I wanna go there alone. LOL