05 September 2008

I'm not 20 yrs old yet











In
Japan, there are National pension plan. We need to pay monthly between 20 yrs old and 60 yrs old. It is duty for all Japanese aged between 20 yrs and 60 yrs old but over 50% people didn't pay it. It's a big problem. But if I can, I don't wanna pay for it. Because I might not get enough money after I will become 60 yrs old.

But I will be 20 yrs old in this month. Then a letter from government came to me these days. The letter says I need to pay 14,410 yen every month. I'm still student then, I might not be able to pay such money every month. So, I'll use derogation for students and young people. If we apply for it, we don't have to pay.

Of course, I don't wanna pay so, I will apply it. To apply it, I need to go to the office for apply. The letter says I need to bring my student card or commute verification for probation. I thought that it is tough for me to get commute verification because I need to go to school to get commute verification but I'm still in summer vacation. Possibly I don't wanna go to school during summer vacation but I have student card then I'll go to the office with my student card.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: