24 September 2008

Depends on the weather











I'm
still in the summer holidays. My college's summer holidays is until 30th September. I need to go to college from 1st October. But I don't feel it is summer holidays. Because it is not summer. And I couldn't go anywhere special in this holidays. Then I decided to go to day-trip.

I can go day-trip on Thursday or on Friday. I will decide it until next morning but it is depends on the weather. Weather forecast says "it will be rain on Thursday". But another weather forecast says "it will be rain on Friday". Which is the right one? I couldn't chose it. Then I decided to go on Thursday or Friday. If next morning's weather is not good, I'll go to day-trip on Friday. I'll report it on Thursday or on Friday...

Anyway, I like day-trip. Go many places and take photos there. So, I'll bring my camera on the day-trips. I think, car is better than train because I can go anywhere if I drive the car. Train can't move the place where is no rails. I wanna go day-trip with car but I decided to go there with train. Because rental price is expensive... Train is cheaper than rental the car in my day-trip plan. It will limit my activity fields maybe... But I don't care about that.
I hope I can go to day-trip and enjoy it on Thursday or on Friday.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: