22 September 2008

Wine party











On
11, September, I became 20 years old. In Japan, 20 years old have big meaning I think. We needs to pay for National pension plan. We can vote, drink and smoke. And we can retain the mobile phone without our parents agreement. Then, I retained to SoftBank and start using iPhone. LOL When we became 20 years old, we can do many things that we couldn't do.

Now I can drink, smoke and vote. Of course, I won't smoke but I like drinking. I don't drink every day but I like drinking. On Saturday, I drunk some Italian wines. I'm a student but I'm working for family restaurant as a part time work. On Saturday, our manager held wine-tasting party. I don't know much about wines but I like drinking wines. We drunk 3 types of wines and enjoyed that. 

I posted with red wine photo but we drunk white wines and sparkling wines on Saturday. (We'll drink red wine on Friday.)  I didn't know much about wines, but I like it. And I could know the difference between these 3 types of wines. Maybe, I can't find the difference in other wines... :(

I think, sommeliers are really great people. I will not be able to become sommelier. LOL

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: