02 September 2008

They came back











Last
week, weather was not good. Rain, heavy rain and cloud. And temperature was not so high. Last week's highest temperature was not over 30 degrees (Celsius). I think, it was really good because temperature was not high. But there were problem. Heavy rains. Last week, I posted the article that is about heavy rain in Japan. I suffered from heavy rain twice a week... Each day my shoes sunk and I couldn't wear the shoes next day.

I thought, summer has gone and autumn came to us. But it was not fact. Today is good weather and highest temperature was over 30 degrees. Summer came back to us. Maybe, it is usual. Last year was same like today. In September, highest temperature was over 30 degrees. So, this is not special but something different. Weather forecast said like "It will be rain today". It's seems be sunny day but it'll be rain today...

In usual year, typhoon come to Japan so many times and hit many cities in Japan. This year is different. Typhoon did not come to Japan so many times. This year's trend is suddenly change the weather and start heavy rain and thunders. It's like squall. Maybe, Japan's climate changed to the tropical zone... Maybe, it is one of the effect of global warming.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.

P.S.
I analyzed August's visitor's report. During 1, August to 31, August, 86 people accessed to my web log and viewed 118 pages. Visitors came from 15 countries/territories and over 50% of visitors came via google search. Visitors and page views were over July's one. I will report you September's visitor's report on October. Thank you for your visiting.
Tweet This

No comments: