12 September 2008

Is it tough for my computer?


















IN
this week, Apple released new iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic and iTunes. Now my iTunes' version is version 8.0. In iTunes 8, there are new playlist generator "genius", new interface and new visualizer. I like new visualizer but I think, it is tough for my computer... If I press skip again and again, visualizer didn't work well. Look at the photo on the left. This one is usual visualizer display. But if I press skip again and again it will change like second one.

Something different from left one. But this one is better one because sometimes it would get worse. I upload that shot on below.

There are only points. When I press skip again and again, fan worked very much and made big noise. Then visualizer didn't work well... Maybe this is depend on my computer's specs. Anyway, I like this visualizer. How about you? Is this visualizer works well on your computer?

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: