01 September 2008

Do everything without using hands











Sometimes,
I think, if I can post my web log without using my hands. Of course, it is not so tough work for me that post my web log. That is one of the reason that why I'm keep posting my web log. But if I can post my web log without using my hands, how easy to post. I don't have to type, only thing that I need to do is think. Computer would read my mind and type it themselves.

I think, these passion made easy our lives. For example, mobile phones, the Internet, automotive, airplenes etc. These useful things made by human beings. Of course, many people ignored these stupid ideas long time ago. But there were people who could their dream came true. I like the phrase of Apple's commercial message in 1997 "Think different".

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round page in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not found of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things." 

This campaign was about a decade ago. But there were no commercial message that exceed this one, I think.

Anyway, I hope someday, the crazy ones or not the crazy ones can make my dream come true. LOL But I don't wanna wear damn machine like helmet. Even if that machine would appear, I won't use it because I can type. But there are people who can't type or do something. Maybe it will be really nice thing to break down these problems. I hope some day that this dream come true.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: