03 September 2008

Fight in the morning

In
the morning, I had a low appetite then I got out of my room to made a cup of coffee. During I'm making a cup of coffee I got the news that prime minister Yasuo FUKUDA decided to resign on the newspaper. After I read newspaper I went to my room with a cup of coffee. When I came back to my room there were black UFO.

I went out of my room with a cup of coffee. Then I came back to my room again with bug killer.

At that time UFO was flying near window in my room. I thought, that one couldn't come to me then I sprayed bug killer to UFO. But UFO didn't seems weak then I sprayed bug killer for about 30 seconds.

UFO got weak then I opened the window and threw the UFO to outside.

This is the end of my "fight in the morning".
I don't know exactly but it looks like paper wasp.

Anyway, I don't wanna fight with such a UFO like today. So, never come to my room especially in the morning.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: