09 September 2008

Starbucks discoveries











Do
you know starbucks discoveries? Starbucks discoveries is one of the bland of starbucks coffee but it is selling only in convenience stores in Japan. There were 3 flavors Seattle Latte, Milano Espresso and Paris Cafe au lait. I like Paris Cafe au lait most. But today they added new flavor. Kyoto Matcha latte. I bought it today.

I like flavor Kyoto Matcha latte. Starbucks discoveries' all flavors are 210 yen and selling in 200 ml cup. You can buy it most of convenience stores in Japan. I don't know about other countries.

I like starbucks coffee. They give us the relaxing place. I like reading books and drink a cup of coffee there. There are good music and good mood. How about you?

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: