12 July 2010

DPJ lost, but Spain won

Today, I have 2 things that I want to write. 1 of them is election of upper house in Japan. Another one is World Cup. So, I will write both of them on today's article.

Yesterday was the election day, and I went and voted after noon. I didn't vote for DPJ of course, and it seems to be many voters made same decision. Democratic Party of Japan, the ruling party lost 10 seats at upper house. Also, the People's New Party the ruling coalition, lost all seats that they had before the election. On the other hand, former ruling party Liberal Democratic Party earned 13 new seats. So, the Diet became twisted again. It will be difficult to handle the government under the twisted Diet, but I think it's good because DPJ will think more.

Anyway, I thought that small parties such as New Renaissance Party would earn more seats before the poll count, but they couldn't earn much. Under such situation, Your Party earned 10 new seats. It was their first try for upper house, so it's pretty nice.

DPJ lost much, but I didn't feel that LDP won big. In my opinion, Japan's Prime Minister Naoto Kan will not to resign because of this result, but he must mind out his word.

So, I'll write about World Cup from here.

To tell the truth, I've rooted for Spain since the 2010 World Cup started. Luckily, the game Spain vs Japan didn't realize.

Anyway, I slept from 2200 in JST and woke up at 0300 to watch the game. I was soooo sleepy at this time, so I decided to drip a cup of iced coffee. After that, I turned on TV and tuned in the channel that broadcast the game.

The whole game was fulfilled with tense. And I couldn't miss any seconds. But finally, Iniesta made it!! I'm sooooooooooooooo happy! Finally, they made it!!!!! Did you check the game?

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: