29 August 2008

Thunders











I
couldn't post on Wednesday then I posted two articles yesterday. I could post two articles but I couldn't post if blackout happened in my house. There were heavy rains and thunders. And blackout happened near my house. I was scared. Also, floods happened in some areas I heard.

This week was strange week I think. Because we are in summer but it was not so hot. And heavy rains kept for a week. Yesterday was record rainfall but today is nice weather. But weather forecast said like "it'll be rain today again".

Because of yesterday's record rainfall and thunders, I needed to change my schedule. I couldn't use train to go to college, then I decided not to go to college today. Train couldn't work all morning of today.

I couldn't use both JR Chuo-line and Keio-line so, I went to river near my house then I took some photos. You can look some of my photos that I took today on my web page and this article's top. The river is not so large in usual days but yesterday's record rainfall changed the river.

After noon, JR Chuo-line and Keio-line resumption of operating.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

No comments: