30 June 2010

After the Festa

I watched the match Japan vs Paraguay on TV yesterday. They couldn't win, but they did great job, I felt. According to some news media, viewing rate on TV marked 64.9% during the game. (That was the highest viewing rate ever at that station, I heard.)

This morning, most of news started with this news that Japan national team couldn't be the last 8 at 2010 World Cup. BTW, I felt that they are playing really nice and they might be able to better position at World Cup next time in Brazil. (I hope so)

Anyway, I have a lot of games that I want to watch. But most of games will start at 27.30 in JST. I mean 3.30 am. The game will end around 5.30 that means I will not be able to sleep well until 12 July...

I want to watch the game Brazil vs Argentina at final match, but I want Spain to be the champion of 2010 World Cup... lol
What's your opinion? Which team will be the champion?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

No comments: