29 June 2010

Go Go Samurai Blue!


The photo on top is my T-shirts that I got in 2006...

I forgot when did they start to wear blue uniform, but now they are wearing blue uniform and we call them "Samurai Blue". I believe that they were wearing blue uniform in 1998 World Cup in France, but I forgot they were wearing blue uniform before that or not.

I think, they were not so strong. But now they are trying to beat Paraguay and be the last 8.

Japan national team's coach Takeshi Okada told that they will be the last 4 in 2010 World Cup South Africa. Most of Japanese didn't believe it before they won against Cameroon. But I think, most of Japanese will watch today's game. The game will start at 11.00 pm in JST. Of course, I will watch it!

Anyway, if they could beat Paraguay tonight, this will be the historical football game for Japan national team. They have never been the last 8 in World Cup.

Now, it's time to watch the football game Japan vs Paraguay!!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

I'm too nervous to watch the game right now!
Fingers crossed! ;)

Masaya said...

Me too. but I'm watching it.
Fingers crossed!