23 June 2010

Few days with my iPhone 3G


The photo on top of this article might become my last photo that I took on my iPhone 3G. I've already got a voice mail from SoftBank Mobile on Monday. According to that, I will be able to get iPhone 4 on Thursday morning. I pre-ordered it on Tuesday(not yesterday). I heard many people lined up in front of the sotre, but I didn't have to do so at that time. Also, I heard about 80 people are lining up in front of SoftBank Shop in Omotesando, Tokyo now.

BTW, I updated my iPhone 3G's OS into iOS 4 on Monday morning. I surprised because it took nearly 2 hours to update it... But it's worth to update it.

Now I can make folder on it, add user's dictionary, 5x digital zoom on still camera, google and wikipedia search from its spotlight, control location services easily and more. But I felt it became a bit slower than before...

Anyway, I wanna say "Thank you" to my iPhone 3G, I've been using it nearly 2 years.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

Wooo! Thats cooooool! I want it too! You're gonna be a trendsetter soon!I'm looking forward to reading your review report of the new iPhone after you get it! ;)

Masaya said...

Of course, I will review it!! lol