08 June 2010

91.3%

On Monday, Japan Newspaper Publishers and Editors Association (the Nihon Shinbun Kyokai :日本新聞協会) announced their research about newspaper. I don't know how did they hold the survey, but according to their research 91.3% of people read newspaper and average spent time on newspaper in weekday morning is 24 minutes. Also, respondents answered that they read morning paper on 5.2 days in a week (average).

I read newspaper every morning, and I'm spending about 15 minutes on newspaper in every morning, I think.

BUT

I think, these ratings are quite high. I don't think 91.3% of Japanese read newspaper in their usual life, because most of my friends don't read newspaper. They read news online or on TV. So, I cannot believe this research... Did someone made a big mistake?

I want to know how many people do not read newspaper...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: