02 June 2010

Again

(Photo: Front page of the Yomiuri Shimbun evening version on 2nd June.)

I've just changed the title of today's article because Yukio Hatoyama the 93rd Prime Minister of Japan resigned today.

I've started to write about today's article from this morning. (Usually, I post an article as soon as I wrote it. But today, I didn't do that because I felt that I should wait to post it... )At that time, the title was "again and again?". Yeah, I didn't think he would resign today at that time...

I felt that he should not resign today, because there is an election in July and he should consider his clarify his attitude after the election. I don't want to advocate him, but he should work as Prime Minister of Japan until September...

I think, it is crazy that 4 new Prime Ministers of Japan appeared last 4 years. And 94th Prime Minister of Japan will be appeared soon. Most of media think Naoto Kan(菅直人) will be the next Prime Minister of Japan. I hope he will keep in his position as Prime Minister of Japan more than a year. How do you think about it?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: