22 June 2010

55.4%

55.4% It is the highest viewer rate during the football game Japan vs Holland. I couldn't watch the game, but most of Japanese watched the game on TV. The average viewer rate during the game was 43%, I head.

The game started at 20.30 in JST and I think, it was the best time to watch TV... lol

Anyway, Japan lost the game but we have a hope to pass group stage. If they would win or draw against Denmark on Thursday, they will be able to pass it.

I believe that they would not lost the game, if Junichi Inamoto(稲本潤一) would play on the pitch.

WHY?

Because I heard one jinx (not negative meaning). According to that, all of international matches that Junichi Inamoto played, Japan didn't lose the game.

I hope they will win again with Junichi Inamoto. lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: