01 July 2010

Second half of the year

Today is 1st July and that means it is the first day of the second half of year 2010. I felt the time has gone so quickly.

I think, I should check my declarations that I made 4th January on this blog.

1. I will read over 100 books in this year!
Well, I think, it's doing good and I believe that I can read over 100 books in this year because I've already read 47 books. It's bit later than I expected but it's ok because I can read more books during my summer vacation.

2. I will start new things!
I was in a bit busy days. That means I couldn't start new things during 6 months. But I could know about other things that I've never done before. So, I believe I can start it within next 6 months.

3. I will improve my language skills!
I think, I should check it.

4. I will be morning person!
You know, it's season of World Cup. Most of games starts at night and mostly I'm watching these...
But I hope that I will be morning person after 12th July... Maybe...

5. I will keep posting this blog!
I could do that during this 6 months. And now I'm posting blog from my iPhone 4 because it became easier than before. So, I can keep it.. I believe.

I believe that I will be able to post an article that I could clear all of these decorations on 31st December.

Thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

No comments: