25 June 2010

A day after


These days, I'm in a little bit crazy days.

On Thursday morning, I went to SoftBank shop to get my iPhone 4. I've already pre-ordered it so I didn't have to wait so long time... After that I went to college to do my research a little bit... lol

I went to Korean BBQ party with my friends at Gyukaku in the evening. After I came back, I post an article for my blog (That's the review of iPhone 4). From 23.00, I started to watch football game Italy vs Slovakia on TV. (I wanted Italy to win the game, but they couldn't...)

After the game, I started to make some materials for my presentation on Monday. (I'm still doing this...) The presentation is about environment, but it's out of my course so it's difficult for me to collect sufficient materials well.

From 27.00 (3.00 am), I turned on TV again to watch the football game Japan vs Denmark. I was sooooooooo sleepy at that time, but I watched full time of game on TV. I felt it's really nice because Japan could pass group league!!! Wonderful free kicks by Honda and Endo were nice. And and... (I saw many wonderful plays in both team but I should not write these one this time... lol)

At 7.00 am, I decided to sleep a little bit. ...zZZ

I woke up at 9.30 am when someone rang doorbell. That was courier and I've got big cardboard box. The photo below is that big cardboard box.

It might be difficult to imagine how big it is...

So here is another photo with iPhone 4 bumper that was inside the box.


I think, it's too big for iPhone 4 bumper...
Now I'm using this and I like it. 

Of course, I went to the college after that and did my research a little bit. Also, I played five a-side with my friends.

Also I went to drinking party with my lab members after that. I think, I went to drinking party too much, these days... 

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Updated at 16.45 Saturday)
Tweet This

No comments: