01 June 2010

Sunny days before the rainy season.

Today is the official day to change clothes for new season in many schools which have their uniform. I saw these students who wear summer uniform today. I don't have to change uniform for new season, because my college don't have uniform.

Anyway, I'm gonna write a little bit about rainy season in Japan. The rainy season starts 8th June in Tokyo (average year), but some weather forecast says it might be late.

Wonderful sunny days will be continued at least week. Well, it's sounds really nice for me, because I like to ride bicycle and it's really nice to ride it on sunny day. But I hope the rainy season come to us soon, because it's already rainy season. I don't need heat wave in this season.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: