29 January 2010

Until 2 days

I wanted to visit 21_21 design sight at Roppongi. I went there twice last year to watch Shunji Yamanaka's exhibition "骨". At 21_21 design sight, they are now in the exhibition of Naoto Fukasawa's exhibition. This exhibition have started on 16th October. I've wanted to visit there since October... lol


I believed that I can go there until its end but... I only have 2 days...
Maybe, I cannot go there until the ending...


Naoto Fukazawa's exhibition "THE OUTLINE: THE UNSEEN OUTLINE OF THINGS" will be finished its term on 31st January. But there are upcoming exhibitions... From 13th February, the new exhibition "Christo and Jeanne-Claude LIFE=WORKS=PROJECTS" will start. I think, it's looks interesting so I will go if I can... lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: